HDPE pipe fittings advantages and disadvantages
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe fittings systems have been used for municipal and industrial water applications for over 50 years. Within PPI’s Building & Construction Division, HDPE Pipe Fittings are used for ground source geothermal applications, also known as earth energy or geo-exchange systems.
Advantages of HDPE Pipe include good low-temperature impact resistance and excellent chemical resistance:
- Safety of potable water and long-term reliability
- Resistance to corrosion, tuberculation, deposits
- Flexibility to speed installations
- Freeze-break resistance
- Lightweight, easy to transport
- Low scrap value, avoiding Jobsite theft
- Durability and toughness to survive Jobsite installations
- No flame used for joining, with many fitting and joining options
- Recyclable, eco-friendly material
- Heat fusible for virtually leak-free performance
HDPE Pipe of Disadvantages like this:
- High thermal expansion
- Poor weathering resistance
- Subject to stress cracking
- Difficult to bond
- Poor temperature capability
- Low strength/stiffness
TUBI SOLUZIONI – LEADING HDPE PIPE FITTINGS SUPPLIER
Tubi Soluzioni is a leading HDPE pipe fittings supplier in UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait countries’ main cities Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, Al Ain, Sohar, Muscat, Salalah, Duqm, Manama, Kuwait City, etc.
Operating as a one-stop supplier of HDPE pipe fittings, our network leads from Turkey, UAE, France, Germany, Italy, India and Spain for sourcing the materials related to water distribution, sewage networking, agriculture, and building construction.
We at, Tubi Soluzioni remain committed to the development of quality pipes, state-of-the-art HDPE products and services that set industry standards and help solve water management challenges and industrial needs. Our products sustain rigorous quality and manufacturing standards.