HDPE Pipes and Fittings Techniques
HDPE and PP are thermoplastics with excellent properties for the application of water and sewer as for the fabrication of containers for liquids and solid materials.
Application And Features of HDPE Pipes
- Chemical industries
- Geomembrane for hydraulic applications (such as canals and bank reinforcements) and chemical containment
- Geothermal heat transfer piping systems
- Heat-resistant firework mortars
- Water pipes for domestic water supply and agricultural processes
- Food & Beverage
- Water and Gas Utilities
HDPE pipes and fittings are offering very cost-effective solutions for a wide range of piping problems in municipal, industrial, marine, mining and agricultural applications. It has been tested and proven effective for the above ground, surface, buried, floating, and sub-surface marine applications.
Pipes made of Polyethylene and Polypropylene has considerable advantages to other pipes materials like concrete, steel, ductile etc. one of these advantages is the high flexibility. Even in areas, which are highly affected by earthquakes, our pipes are hardly damaged in comparison to pipes made of other materials. Despite the flexibility of the Krah pipes, they have a great capacity to carry loads, so that they are also suitable for road construction.
HDPE Pipe Benefits
- Safe and field-proven pipe system.
- Safe and easy connection technique ( Electro-fusion welding system )
- Good chemical resistant
- Good Hydraulics
- Easy to handle
- High-temperature resistance
- Inspection friendly due to light inner surface.
- Earthquake proved.
- Lifetime over 100 years.
- Environmentally friendly.
- The material can be recycled to 100%.
- Resistant to rodents.
HDPE pipe fittings are designed corresponding to the required stiffness and in consideration of the welding factors. Every fitting can have any kind of pipe end and any jointing techniques including the integrated Electro-Fusion socket and spigot.
HDPE Pipe Joining Technique
- Quick welding
- Welding device at a reasonable price
- Welding possible in a narrow trench
- Welding of bigger pipes possible from inside
- Quick assembly by using several welding devices at the same time
- Tensile strength
- 100% permanent tight joint
- Printed welding record
- It is possible to use the Electro-Fusion welding device again immediately, even the pipe is still cooling
Generally, the Electro-Fusion socket and the spigot are already prepared for the welding. After the basic justification of the pipe the plastic foil, which serves as protection, is removed. Now the welding area is cleaned with a special polyethylene cleaner. The connection of the welding wire should be at the top of the pipes as this facilitates later welding. Now the spigot can be shifted into the socket. The pipe is justified, the inside support ring is put into the right position and the outer tensile band is tightened.
Other HDPE Pipe Joining Techniques
HDPE pipe and/or fittings, which shall be connected, are jointed by a socket and spigot joint. Thus the two pipe ends are jointed with an extrusion welding device. The jointing method can be carried out inside or/and outside of the pipe. This jointing is most suitable for low-pressure gravity and manholes.
Heat Element Butt Welding
The pipes and fittings are joined with the help of a heating element butt welding machine. The ends of the pipes and fittings are butt-welded. This kind of jointing method is only recommended for pies and fittings with a maximum wall thickness of 150 mm and with diameters from 300 mm to 2500 mm.
HDPE Pipe Welding Machine with various range in Manual and Hydraulic Type. We have both HDPE Hydraulic Welding Machine, HDPE Manual Welding Machine, HDPE Pipe Jointing Machine, HDPE Welding Machine, HDPE Welding Jack with various options. We are the only supplier in oman offering the best quality latest technology Product with minimal cost for the above-said range. These are assembled using quality tested material, procured from certified vendors of the market.
Butt Fusion Welding Machines Advantages
- Applied to connect PE, PP PVDF pipe and pipe fitting on construction site, and in the workshop.
- Consists of a basic frame, hydraulic unit, electric planning tool, heating plate, support for planning tool and heating plate.
- Removable cast Aluminum PTFE coated the heating plate with a separate temperature controlling system.
- Low starting pressure ensures reliable welding quality of a small pipe.
- A changeable welding position enables to weld of various fittings more easily.
- Separate two-channel timer records time in soaking and cooling phases with time alarm.
- Removable case Aluminum Electrical planing tool with a safety limit switch.
- Electrical hydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Made of lightweight and high strength material.
- High-accurate and shockproof pressure meter indicate clearer readings.
- International warranty for 12 months.
- Toolbox including spare blades, thermocouple, quick couplings, seal rings, spanner, and screwdriver, etc.
- Optional parts: stub end device. The optional wheeled trolley is also available.
Tubi Soluzioni – Leading HDPE Pipe fittings supplier
Tubi Soluzioni is a leading HDPE pipe fittings supplier in UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait countries’ main cities Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, Al Ain, Sohar, Muscat, Salalah, Duqm, Manama, Kuwait City, etc.